cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation of routes for deliveries in a shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i have a validation in shipment so that the deliveries in the shipment document do not belong to different routes.

Regards,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the shipment screen in Transportation planning point Tab maintain the route you want to combine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if the transportation planning point is same, the routes may be different i .e one going to north and another to south. How can we ensure that the system does not allow deliveries going via different routes in the same shipment document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Go to SPRO > SD > Basic Fns > Routes > Route Determination > Allow Actual routes by Proposed routes. Here you can define routes which you want to be chenged manually for corresponding proposed (from route determination) routes. Don't forget to define route redetermination "New route determination with check". So whenever user puts the route manually, if not defined will prompt an error.

Hope it'll be useful to you. Reward points if so.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

Thanks. However what i want is s th different:

suppose the user clubs two deliveries in a shipment doc, wherein del A has route 1 and del B has route 2. Now a shipment wud typically be a truckload. If route 1 and 2 are inherently incompatible to be loaded in one shipment, then the shipment has to be cancelled. Can there be a better way, wherein if the user enters different deliveries having incompatible routes in a shipment document, the system does not allow him/her to do so?

Hope i m clear.

Regards,

Alok