cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am new to MDM and currently working on Portal MDM Intergration. I've created a UI on which after user clicks on "Button" a pop box is genertated. This pop-up box has a input field, in which user will enter value to be searched in Lookup_Flat table. Next to input field is "Search" button. As user clicks on "Search" pop up should be populated with dynamic table with matching values.

Can some one please provide me with samle code/ guidelines to search?

Any effort will be higly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

You can do this using MDM iViews.It has predefined Templates for searching the data in MDM repository.

Best Regards

Devaraj PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devraj,

Well we have a different business case. The UI has several fields for which corresponding value has to be searched and then it has to be finally updated in MDM rep.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Could you please explain in detail ? so i could try from my end.

@Detail

Repository type :Customer/Produts??

Best Regards

Devaraj PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deveraj,

Well we have a WD application with the help of which we need to add data to MDM rep. Now in order to add data we have a form. This form has multiple fileds. Each field has a button next to it and as we click pop up window is generated which has search input field. User needs to put in the required value and search for it. Dynamic table will be generated on the basis of search criteria. User will select the value from table which will be then populated in parent UI field.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

Answers (0)