cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requisition replication from SAP FI to SAP EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When we run our requisitions from R/3 (4.7) to EBP Version 5, the requistion is not created, the new version of EBP is using a FM 'BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB' that forces the system to use the FM 'BBP_RFC_EXTREQU_UPDATE_IN', the old FM 'BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND' works but short of changing SAP standard to use the original there must be something that the new FM requires that is not being passed.

To save myself debugging time does anyone know what I have to do to get it to work? Thanks.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have any messages in the queue? Use trx SMQ1 in ECC as well via

SMQ2 in SRM and let us know.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reasons may be quite many, from missing customising in ERP to problems with RFC connections. You have to give more details, otherwise it will be very difficult to help.

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have debugged the process, the RFC is working fine, its actually a data issue, the system is giving me the following erros

1 A |BBP_PD |078 |Enter the company code <

2 E |BBP_PD |183 |The location is not allowed <

3 E |BBP_PD |247 |Plant for follow-on document missing <

4 W |BBP_PD |047 |G/L account 0000421900 not created (please check your input)

Strange thing is that in the FI system all this data is there, for the first three items when I debug in the FM 'BBP_BD_PDDOC_FROM_BAPI_MAPS' inside the API

'bbp_rfc_extrequ_update_in' I notice that the table import 'IT-ITEM' which has fields for the location and plant , the plant data is missing and the location is incorrect, I will have to compare some of the data between both systems but as for the missing data has anyone experenced this before, is there a certain BADI that one uses to populate the data?

If my info seems incomplete, apologies, I am new to EBP, thanks for all your replies, much appreciated.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

moving requistions from SAP MM to SRM is a standard process. Errors are mostly related to missing technical config in SRM.

Please create a req and follow the process. Do you have any messages in the queue?

Use trx SMQ1 in ECC as well via SMQ2 in SRM? These are the elements for sending and receiving a req and I am sure there is a message in the queue.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyndon,

do you receive any message from the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER?

regards,

Robert