cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

append structure from R/3 not seen in WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I append a structure to a structure from R/3. This changed structure is imported by one of RFC functions used in WebDynpro. I reimported the model and restarted the server, but the structure is not updated in WebDynpro (I can not see the new fields). Do you have any suggestion for that?

Thank you for your time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We didn't use DCs in the project. That means we have to reorganize it. I will try this method.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check whether you have activated the RFC after changing the structure.Then reimport it again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

The project is already big. Well, to delete the model and recreate it, means to redo all the bindings and mappings for that model, to check and test a lot of code. Doesn't sound too good for me. Is there another solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgeta

I understand that we need to do all these when we delete and recreate it. But when your model is not getting updated after you reimport, we dont have any other option.

Regards

NagaKishore V

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is why we put our models in a separate DC and expose them in a public part. This way you can delete and recreate models (keeping their name the same), without losing all model bindings, etc.

Just use Sync Used DC for the DC that uses the models DC after you're done updating the models.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgeta

Delete the model and recreate the same.

Regards

NagaKishore V