cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condtion record exists, but not configured yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i received the following error message in Pricing analysis for a specific condtion in a sales document:

Message number is 108 and it states that the condition record exist, but is not configured yet. In other words it finds the condition record but does not apply it in the document because it is not configured.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the reason for that?

BR,

TV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkov

i didnot get u. can u pls explain what happened detailly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Friend,

I think there are condition records maintained with new fields which is not available in sales document table. Thats why it's giving you this message. Please check it and respond back. I will be back here at 5pm again then if its not solved we will work on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for cooperation guys, I solved the problem myself. I found out that our customers entered the condition value after the pricing was generated in the sales order and did not updated the pricing in the document afterwards.

BR,

TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i think while creating con table sofr tht con rec

u havent intialised feilds in con table

do one thing go to the acess seq of ur con type and the click on the table in ur acess seq means selcet it and then click on fields. now select all feilds and click on enter keep on pressing enter until ever warning mesage is gone ....

u can do this for indival field also

now cme back and save it

hoep this clears it ........if it does please reward points in the column beside.

thanks

then

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a standart condition type that uses standart access sequences and this is not the case. It executes the particular access sequence and finds the condition value I have specified for that key combination in VK11. Yet, it says the the condition type is not configured.

BR,

TV