cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about form printing....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have desined a layout for the form but i am getting the varintion in in the layout print preview... i.e., if i use LP01 as printer i am getting the lineitem in in single line for one lineitem, if i use LOCL as a printer lineitems are getting displayed double line for one line item ...

why is it so... please reply me if any one knows about this.

rewardpoints are awarded...

regards,

basha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LOCL is local Printer, If so you should use SAPWIN device type and make sure the driver is installed correctly on the local PC. Please check Note 128105 - Frontend printing (collective note) for more information.

For more understanding, go through the below information...

LOCL - Local printer which you have installed in our computer.

LP01 - Standard SAP printer. This is the default printer if you havent specified any LOCL printer.

If LOCL is available, then LOCL overrides LP01.

Close the thread if your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just see prorperly boss , You will find out where exactly it is getting wrong.

It will be very helpful, Please reward points .

From ,

Rajesh.(9949607328)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make to clear go to SPAD----->Output Devices. This will display all the printers configured in SAP. Now double click any printer. On the first line you can see device type attached to this printer. All the attributes of printing are dervied from the device type. Thus if device type is same for 2 different printers, they will give the idential 'print/prient priview'. For any printer which device type is to be used is suggested by SAP, thus making the matter little easier.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale