cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation/Changing of Forecast Order using VA31/VA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to ask some question with regards to this scenario. I was trying to update a Forecast Order using Transaction VA32. I am encountering this error where a Material is in Speacial Exclusion List (Sold-to and CPN Combination). When creating the Forcast Order using transaction VA01, the materials which are excluded does not appear, but when using Transaction VA32, the material being confimed is still the Material which was excluded.

Hope someone could help me out with this.

Points up for grabs!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Are you trying to change the delivery schdule W/O proposal or with proposal in VA32 in item tab of forecast delivery schedule, i think you need to do it with proposal and it should work fine

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Here are the steps which i am doing to change my Forcast Order.

1. On the Overview Screen, i click on the Forecast Delivery Schedule Button.

2. In the Item Data Screen, i input Date, Order Quantity, and Delivery Schedule.

3. I then click on the Save Button.

4. To determine which Material was used in the creation, I use transaction VA03 using the SO Number created(seee the document trail).

I hope you can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John let me understand your senario properly

now you are changing the forecast of delivery for a particular material in VA32 right ?

now you are trying to see this same in VA03 would not make sense, as the order is saved and the system would not know how to update the same in sale order without you triggering the same.

also above you mentioned that u are trying to create a sale order wrt that so when u enter the order details in VA01 whats the exact error you are getting when trying to save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Sorry for the confusing statement . Let me rephrase my statement. I am now updating my Scheduling Agreement with Forcast Order using Transaction VA32. The problem is that before i created this Order, I set a Material in an exclusion list.

By assumption, this Material which i included in the exclusion list should not be used by the system in creating the order. But still, when i tried to create an order in VA32, the material is still being used by the system.

Hope this echoed my point clearly.

Thanks for your patience.