cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up of priority of service desk message in solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how to set up various priorities of Service desk message in Solution Manager apart from Very High, High, Medium and Low.

Points will be rewarded suitably.

Regards,

Naresh Dodeja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Go to the SPRO activity: SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide > SAP Solution Manager > Scenario-Specific Settings > Service Desk > Maintain Categories and Priorities > Maintain Priorities of Dates

This will change the priorities in CRM_ORDER, DNO_CRM_MONITOR and PFAC, but not in NOTIF_CREATE and not in Help > Create Support Message.

The SLF1 priority values in transaction DNO_CUST01, show up in NOTIF_CREATE.

I haven't found the ones that modify the values in Help > Create Support Message, which is why I just leave the priorities alone. This ensures they are consistant in the various methods of creating a Support Message.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to know, is it possible for me to increase the no. of priorities more than 9.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added priorities in OSC3 but i am not able to see the added priorities in my satellite system. Also I noted that i can only have max. 9 priorities, is there any way out that i can have more than 9 priorities.

Do I have to run any job to effect the changes?

Regards,

Naresh Dodeja.