cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get user master data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have deleted a user in PRD, and copied the same user with some other existing user, but now i want to know wat the roles were attached to the user before copying.( v hav to check wat were the roles attached to him previosly)

How can i get the previos data(roles) of that perticular user.

Eg.. user 123 deleted, and again same user 123 created by copying the data of user 456, now i want to know wat roles wer attached to 123 before deleting.

Plz help out me in this matter.

Thanks & regards

Syed..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184548
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

Just go into SUIM and expand change documents -> For users -> type user names it will show you the profile assigned to that user. But again it depends upon the startegy of archiving change documents . For eg : If you created user 123 now and deleted after one day. you again crete same user after one year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Please execute S_BCE_68001439. Give the user name. Keep date fileds empty and select check boxes:

1. Profiles added and 2. Profile deleted.

After that execute.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ruchi,

how do we execute that..i mean by going to which t code.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SU01 --> Enter user name --> from Menu Information --> Change documents for users --> select the appropriate check boxes --> execute

It will give you the information ,

The transaction which Ruchit mentioned might take you to the same screen i think , I am not infront of the system to test that now

Thanks

Prince Jose