Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO with delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

help me out in one scenario:

I have 10 plants under one company code and each plant can transfer the material to each other.

in the sto setting--> define shipping data for plant. how in that setting i can assign the 9 other customer numbers.

in this scenario how i will maintain vendor and customer relation.

thanks and regards

Ritalee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritalee,

If you are transfering stock from one plant to another under same company code, then you can use MB1B directly.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

but this was not my question.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In inter company stock transfer u need to create a dummy customer for each plant and assign this customer to the plant in shipping data.

no need to create a vendor... u need to assign UB doc type to supplying plant and receiving plant Combination and Delivery type NL

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In STO when we create a dummy customer, in which area exactly we need to assign customer to plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ImgMM-Purchasing—Purchase order—set up stk transport order—define shipping data for plants……Double click the plant and enter the Customer and other details

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can create STO process among all plants .

Following are the steps, hope this will help u.

Stock Transfer Order

STO with delivery and billing documents

Stock transfers that include deliveries and billing documents/invoices are only possible between plants belonging to different company codes.

If you want to carry out a cross-company-code stock transport order with delivery but without a billing document, you must set the Relevant for Billing (data element FKREL) indicator in Customizing of the item type to "blank" (Not relevant for billing).

The following applications are involved in this type of stock transfer:

• Purchasing (MM-PUR) in entering the order

• Shipping (LE-SHP) in making the delivery from the issuing plant

• Billing (SD-BIL) in creating the billing document for the delivery

• Inventory Management (MM-IM) at goods receipt in the receiving plant

Invoice Verification (MM-IV) at invoice receipt in the receiving

Transfer of goods from one location to another location,it may be between plants within the same company code or in different company code's plants.

within the company code,bet plants,

receiving plant will raise the STO in Supplying/issuing plant-ME21n,

Supplying plant will deliver the goods to receiving plants ,

then we need to pick n post the Goods Issue-VL02n,

nw when we can observe that the STO qtty will be added into receiving plant and reduced in Delievering plant,

To do this, we need do prior customizatin in SPRO-IMG,-material should be created in both plants( receiving & Supplying)

-maintaing the stock only in supplying plant

-create a dummy customer in supplying plant's sales area(if u have one sales area, create in tat comp code n sales area)

-assign this customer number to receiving plant's details along with the sales area,

-Assign the STO doc type(UB) to Supplying plant, along with checking rule

-ASsign the Del type (NL/NLCC) to Supplying n receiving plant.

*Del type=NL is not relevant for billing, where as NLCC is relevant for billing

Best Regards'

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

but my case is of inter-company stock transfer not the cross company stock transfer.

If you can address my questions what i have listed, will be of great help.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

create one dummy customer and assign to all plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do I require to create vendor master for all 10 plants in XK01 and in control TAB I assign this dummy customer number.

Also in this dummy customer what vendor number I have to put in control data TAB?

please clarify in details the steps, i will be grateful to you.

thanks and regards

Ritalee

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

I will be grateful if somebody answers my query.

thanks and regards