cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to the SAP, but i have an basic idea on ERP system and functionalites. Due to my interest in business flow, now i am interested to learn SAP SD with CRM. Is it necessary to have sales background or MBA marketing background before learing it. Please advice me regarding the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u didnt mention ur actual qualification and the kind of work experience u have..

without prior work experience and without an MBA it is a littile difficult to get a clear understanding of the topics.. SD and CRM.. the most important and complicated business senerios in any ernterprise business solutions..

but remeber i said its deifficult but not impossible.. so if u r going for a certification then what i suggest u is join in any industry sector for sales atleast to get some minimm idea of whts the sales is all about or say any customer care job to get knowledge of the customer interactions and customer relations.. these are the key areas of any business and if u have a littile bit of general undersranding of ho important is a customer to the busienss or how important sales are to the busienss u can learn the subject even more easily.. then there are chances for u to understand the topics even in a simpler manner and u can apply ur own thinking of experienc whn woking on sap system.. remeber u work only if ur interested.. else u can opt of learning business senerios on web by reading articles on regular topics.. that will be of gud help to u.. and u can always trust on forum every member will welcome u and will defntly guide u up on the topics..

always remeber one thing in ur life a little hard work every day results up big one day.. as long as u have zeal to work hard and learn new things ... i am sure there is no stopping for u..

after joining course remebre to concentrate more on the real time business senerios which u can easly get from web, or forum, and put in ur thinking to the max.. try not just listen to the faculty and practice the same in the lab.. add ur own thinking and work on a planned manner..

ALL THE BEST .. & GOD BLESS YOU...

Welcome to the Forum.. and SAP Environment..

Thanx .. Naren..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

One should either have relevant experience or MBA degree preferably.

This should not be a big barrier if you are planning to undergo certification course. You will have a good change of getting a job after the successful completion of your certification.

Regards,

Naveen.