cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while using module in receiver file adapter??

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using user defined module(for converting EBCDIC type of data to ASCII type of data) in receiver file adapter, while running the module it is giving erors in audit log

Exception caught by adapter framework: class com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalHomeImpl0_0 can not be casted to ModuleLocalHome or SModuleLocalHome

MP: exception caught with cause java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalHomeImpl0_0 can not be casted to ModuleLocalHome or SModuleLocalHome

Please help.

Thanks.

Madhusudhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your EAR with WinZip. If there are adapter framework libraries inside, delete them before deploying.

Stefan

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI....Steafan

Thanks for your reply...

There are no adapter framework library files in our EAR file .

I checked in NWDS through the package explorer. Those library files are there

in EJB module.

Even now i am getting exception : java.io.ClassCastException com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalHomeImpl0_0 can not be casted to ModuleLocalHome or SModuleLocalHome

Madhusudhan

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steafan

i didn't given com.sap.aii.af.lib jar reference to the application-j2ee-engine.xml now i will give that and check that...is it problem in this .

madhu

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ....Stephan

now we are getting the below exceptions in the message disply tool audit log

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.lang.Exception.

MP: exception caught with message null

Thanks,

Madhusudhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if these threads can help you

Reward points if helpfull.....