cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block GI for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to set the block Good Issue for delivery for a customer and assign to delivery type. So I created a delivery block and checked the GI Block only for this code and and assigned to delivery type. However, when I block the customer delivery using the code I assigned GI block only, it will also block creating the delivery. On the other hand, if I remove the customer block from customer master and include the delivery block code in the sales order instead or in the delivery header, the system will block the GI.

Is there a way that I can block Delivery Goods Issue by setting block in customer master?

Thanks!

Sue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sue,

See if this works,

When you select the criterion for the delivery block please select the last two columns Picking and GI apart from Order and Confirmation of the stock. Then this should work out by giving this block in the Customer Master.

Reward Points if this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Selecting the last two (picking and GI) from delivery block works only if delivery block is actually on the sales document or delivery. So the control is at the document level. I need block at customer level and not having to deal with all open orders or deliveries. In addition, If this order block is assigned to delivery type in configuration (LF), user cannot create delivery irrespective of the block selection criteria picking, GI, ...

Thanks for your suggestion!

Regards,

Sue