cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Work Items in Sourcing Cockpit display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All-

We are on SRM 5.0, SP6 extended Classic scenario. We have an issue of incorrect display of work items in the sourcing cockpit for a particular vendor or a requestor.

Steps to recreate:

<b>1.) Log on to the sourcing cockpit,

2.) Click on Find requirements

3.) Enter a vendor or a requester that you want to search requirenments associated to.

4.) End result - The display list doesnot restrict by vendor or requestor.</b>

Has anyone encountered this issue? I searched for OSS notes, i could not find one.Can anybody share your experiences in this respect?

Thanks,

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Just to clarify, check in the "Extended Search" if any other field is populated or any check box has been checked.

If you enter data in two search fields it will show results for both the fields. Try to enter only vendor or requester and keep all other fields blank and check the status.

Let me know if this is not the case.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your suggestion, however, when two fields are choosen for a search crietria, you are refining your search even further, (i.e, for Example when vendor and Purchasing Org are selected, teh system will search for all Work items with this vendor and Purchsing Org associated to it....Refined Search) and so i dont see how this can resolve this issue.

Thank you for your suggestion but this doesnot solve any issue !

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

You are very true that the search will be refined if you choose two fields for search criteria.

Please clarify few points :

1. When you put Requester in the search field it is showing requirements of all requesters or it is showing that requester and not showing any requseter name in the search results.

2. Same way when you put vendor in the search field it is showing requirements for all vendors ?

There is one observation : If you order the material as direct material even though it is ordered by you it will not show the requester in the search results.

For example : If you choose both requester and vendor in the search criteria it gives certain results in which no requester is displayed. It does not mean the requirement is not requested by that requester but it only means that

particular requirement is ordered as direct material while creating shopping cart.

Hope this will throw some light into the issue.

Rgds,

Teja