Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales doc copy control not working with price condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the situation.

For OR sales document I have Procedure ZSALES and price conditions Z001

For a QT Sales document I have Procedure ZQUOTE which does not have a Z001 condition in that procedure.

If I create an OR (with the proper customer / matieral) the Z001 populates, based on it's defined record.

If I then create another OR with reference to the original OR, the Z001 populates with no problem.

Up to now everything's fine, now here's the probem......

If I create an OR with reference to a QT, the Z001 does not populate in the OR order.I know there is no Z001 in the QT for it to copy from, but if I do [New Pricing] in the order it still does not come in.(I've tried [new Pricing] with Pricing type A..G)

I have found OSS Note 413066, but this is in reference to 46c systems. we are on ECC 6.0

any ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check which pricing procedure it brings in ur sales order?

c to it that it bring sales order pp and then ask the system to redetermine prices by maintaining copy control C.

regards,

avnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The QT does not have the Z001 condition defined in its price procedure at all. When I create with reference from a document that does have Z001 it will copy. So again the issue is getting the Z001 to populate in a document that was created with reference to do cocument without a Z002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

If PP assigned for both are different it's not going to populate field even if you are redertermining price, since it would be following the PP of Quotation (ZQUOTE), not Sales Order (ZSALES) because it's gonna copy the elements of that PP in order. Are your PP assigned are same or different?

Hope this will answer your query

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check that you have maintained same combination of fields for Z001 in Quotation. What I mean to say is that there may be one of the field which is not accessed by the system during reading condition record.

Just let me know and reward points if helpful

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bill,

I think it is because of the copy control, in copy control if you maintain field to redetermine the pricing procedure again.(pricing type field)

system redetermine the pricing procedure.

let me know if you get it.

cheers

chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

I'm having the same problem. Can you give more details on how can I do in the configuration, where I do not want the pricing procedure of the reference document to be copied in the Target Doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just thought in 4.7 pricing type B or C makes the system to re-read the condition records. I was wondering if ECC 6.0 does the same? Or could it be a pricing procedure determination issue?