cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive rebate functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a problem updating existing billing documents when I create a retroactive rebate. I have tried running OLI9 to update the S136 table, and then running SDBONT06 to update the billing documents. When SDBONT06 runs it tells me that the existing document numbers have already been assigned but when I look at these documents they do not have the rebate condition and the sales volume is not updated. I have read followed the instructions on note 105681 and 75778 and had no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

look at message 456458. In VBOF I set the FI doc type to RV which is internal doc number.

10. Question: What does error F5152 mean?

Answer:

F5152 - "Document number & & & was already assigned"

You are using an FI document type with external number assignment where, for example, the FI document number should correspond to the invoice number (check Transaction VN01 or whether you have implemented Note 8583).This has been assigned because an FI document has been generated for the invoice before.Note that during the run of report SDBONT06, the system uses an FI document type which is set to internal number assignment.You can define the respective document type via selection parameter 'FI document type' (see Note 178285).Note that this error only occurs during the update run.In the test mode, no FI document is created, that is, the system does not check the number.