cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval email and Portal UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I want to configure SRM to send emails to the approvers and have a link to logon in SRM to approve in SRM (online approval). That is working perfectly if the user connects to SRM.

But what I need to put as ITS_DEST attribute or other info to be able to logon through the portal UWL address

PS: SRM 5.0 using the report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP to generate the email

Thanks in advance

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

HI RD,

I have the exactly same requirement. Did you were able to acomplish it? Would be great if you could describe how?

Thanks

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

You can use the ITS_DEST attribute or you can also use the DEF_URL1 and DEF_URL2 fields on the report RSWUWFMLEC (SRM 4.0). You can assign the UWL URL or anyother URL you wish to see in the notification on this report and save it as a variant.

If you are in SRM 5.0,

The input fields for standard notification texts and logon URLs that belonged to the old transmission report (RSWUWFMLEC) are no longer available because the notification contents can be specified more flexibly with the help of BAdI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI. Similarly, you no longer have to specify the return address because this can be replaced by the recipient's address in the transaction for SAPconnect inbound processing (transaction SO50). (If SAPconnect inbound processing has not been activated, the response mail [decision mail] is sent by default to the WF-BATCH user, as was also the case prior to SRM 5.0. The return address in method SMTP_INBOUND_ADDR_GET of BAdI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI can also be overwritten.)

Schedule the job with this variant and it can send out couple of URLs if needed. You can also customize further using the BADI mentioned above.

Pls assign points of answer is usefull !

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the URL for your Portal UWL in ITS_DEST attribute. Then the Logon link from the email notification will direct the approvers to UWL.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing same problem.

Can somebody suggest?

Regards,

Milind