cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Header Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Friends,

I have created an BOM for sales application with customised item category. Where the BOM header item only is supplied after mixing the the sub items (Ex. Diesel + Ethnol = High Speed Diesel).

When i create the sales order availability takes place for all the items and proposes the date for full qty. of header item.

Where as my requirement is system should propose the qty. possible to create the header item with the availble sub items.

Example:

Sale order is for Diesel Ethnol of 5000 Litres.

Sub items Stock available for creation of 3000 Litres of Diesel Ethnol.

System should propose the availablity of 3000 litres and balance as per the Sub items Materials RLT.

Request your guidance on this regard.

Thanks In Advance

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok it means .........you have two subitem which composition is your main item

means header item - high sped disel = disel + ethanol

ok in this case ther is in no point maintaing avail for high speed disel ok

only avail shld be done for disel and ethanol

if thats the case then swithc off the header avial chek .....by mmr KP

and maintain disel and ethanol avail and maintain them in a del group ok..and the item catg for sub items at vov7 maintain a del group

now wht this does is your order is for 10,000 high speed disel then it proposes 7000 disl and 3000 ethanol from ur bom config

and it only confirms when bioth are confirmed .......ok means when ever 7000 dsl if not avail depending on RLT and 3000 of ehtanol then only ur order wld be confirmed...

if this is not wht you want please post a mesage again here or omprakash.com@gmail.com can try to solve it

regards.

Answers (0)