cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Output types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I hava create a ZFIN output type and what i need is i have written a Processing Routine ABC which is link to this output type . When i go to VL32n transaction which is for inbound delivery there after putting a valid delivery number it shows a detail about tht delivery . Through menu if we select Delivery output and select ZFIN as output type with medium as special function and partner function as CR (forwarding agent) i am not able to go in the associate proccessing routine ABC through breakpoint pls let me know how can i know the routine is triggerring or not.

Thanks

Dhiraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepthi_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing similar problem like u.

I created an o/p type ZTST with medium special function. I have assigned that o/p type in VL02N t.code .However from menu if i choose Issue Delivery Output i am unable to see the o/p type in the popup screen.

Kindly let me know how to trigger the o/p type and how the program will stop at a breakpoint.

Kindly let me also know the purpose of Special function.

Regards

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u maintained condition records for your output type?

I dont know about Inbound Deliveries, but you will probably have to do a Determine Analysis to see why your output type failed.

The break point is not working probably because the program is not being called at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please explain what do you mean by Maintaining Condition and also Determine analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to NACE or SPRO where u created your output type.

Choose your Application.

Click Condition Records. Its a button on the upper left hand corner of the screen.

Here you need to maintain your condition records.

The entries you maintain here should be present in the deliveries you want to print.

Like i said earlier i dont know how inbound deliveries look so i cannot tell u where to find Determine Analysis there.

Post this query in a functional Forum like Purchasing . They will be able to guide u there.