cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs Trigger!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How idocs trigger when we save the application document.

Pls Explain the flow.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Which type of document you are trying to save..

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh!

say for eg. i am reverse invoice in mm module( which in turn cancel in sd) using MR8m transaction when i save the cancel billing doc no i want to trigger idocs based upon the billing doc no.

how to trigger idocs can u pls exlain.

Thanks

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Idocs doent trigger i mean the process code trigger to populate idocs i want to know how the control goes on saving application document to process code to populate data into idocs.

Rahul.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

As we know these are the intermediate DOCS, these docs travel using the Trfc port.

For Ex: i have a IDOC DEBMAS, as soon as i create, it should send data to XI.

I have to define in R/3 that this idoc is sending data from R/3 and also i have to specify who is receiving it. that part i do it in BD64 Modelling.

Once i say this idoc is sending the data out of R/3 i have to give the the receiver partner details, which i keep in partner profile, where i am specifing which idoc is triggered and if it is triggering it should send to which system.

In our case since XI is the receiver, i have to manitain all the necessary configuratino to conenct both R/3 and XI. in the Partner profile i create the Trfc which has the RFC Dest pointing to XI and IDOC usess this Trfc port created to go out of r/3.

basiaclly you have to first define the the IDOC as sendin data to XI and maintain the receving details in partner profile.

jsut look at some of the blogs adbout the IDOC configuration you will get the clearl picture of configuration you need to do.

regards

Nisar

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>How idocs trigger when we save the application document.

you can find the answer to your question in my book:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>