cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Smartform issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

While configuring the Smartform for Dunning F150_DUNN_SF it says that it is does not active nor exists. Then added this function module FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF using the transaction code BF31. Suggested by SAP Note.

When dunning transaction F150 is executed then getting a error message as Include text does not exist(Object text, ID).

Any hep is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Azhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iin addition to the configuration mentioned here, we need to assign text ids to the company code. To do this, go to TCode SE16N and type T047I table and execute it. Once executed, copy the standard text id's of company code 0001 and select Insert in new row. Change the company code to your company code for which you are executing this dunning and save the record.

Now try to run the dunning report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rather than going through SE16N, you can customize this from SPRO

Financial Accounting (new) ~ Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ~ Business Transactions ~ Dunning ~ Printout ~ Define Sender Details for Dunning Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

CONFIGURATION STEPS FOR CALLING SMARTFORM

The system is usually customized to use the Sap Script by default. Configuration os required to be done for ‘00001720’ to replace the default Function Module for SAP Script ‘FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE’ with Smartform ‘FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF’

Step 1: Run transaction BF31.

Step 2: Edit the entry for Event ‘00001720’.

Enter the Function Module as ‘FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF’

Refer attached document for the configuration.

After this keep a break point at function module 'FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF’ to check whether a smartform is configured. if the program is calling the above FM then smartform is configured.

please reward point ...if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed ,

Thanks for a reply, I have followed a similar procedure as the one you specified above. The problem is whe I try assigning a form in config on menu path spro ..Financial Accounting ->Accounts receivable and payable->Business Transactions ->Dunning->Printout->Assign forms.. Here its where the table V_T047E is populated with the relevant form ,be it PDF,smartform or even SAPscripts .I am unable to maintain the form here because the table is greyed out and does not allow changing or inserting new filds..

Do you perhaps have an idea what may cause this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried changing the FM inside BTE to call Smartform and i am still getting the same error: Form xxx is not active or doesnot exist.

I have entered this smartform xxx in side config for Dunning areas . Can you please let me know where i am making a mistake??