cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding sgipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Friends

Shipping point address details stord in ADRC table ,in this table city code field is there

My problem:when maintaining address details for shipping point ,The Field city code not appearing (i think it is supress mode ). where is the setting to put it displsy mode or T-Code.my claint want to maintain city code in address details.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have the field CITY CODE in the table ADRC......but that is not shown in the Address screen.....that can be displayed in the screen with the help of an user exit.....so ask your ABAP consultant to help you......

thanks & regards....

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the t code is ovxd. go to that t code and maintain the shipping point details and goto the address icon while defining the shipping point. while maintain the shipping point address details click on "+ button" which represents "more fields" and u can find the city code details over there

there u can give the details ..

Rewards if helpful..

regards,

Praveen kumar .D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,praveen

where is the + icon

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the + button in the line of Country & Region where you maintain the Address details in the Street Address Tab.

The + button is also named as "More Fields".

REWARD!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you expand the address details in the address popup ?

you have to press on the green plus pushbutton on the right side of each dataset.

Roberto