cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI 7.10 problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already encountered this problem in version 6.40, that's why I installed 7.10 (patchlevel 3). It runs on a laptop with Windows XP Professional SR2.

I may have several sessions open connected to 1 or more different SAP instances (all 4.6C). Very often when I switch between sessions either via the task bar or using alt-Tab I all of a sudden loose all my sessions and I have to connect all over again. The Sap Logon Icon remains visible in the System tray until you hover the mouse over it, then it disappears too.

Does anyone recognize this problem and hopefully has a solution for it?

Any help is mych appreciated!!

Ton Teuns

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You try install path 32

go to: https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=19954340&messageID=6264618

or

you back to the version old

t-code se38 -- UtilitiesSettings changed the radiobutton to Front End editor (old), because your version of SAP GUI path < 32 you obtain dump if you select the Front End editor (new)

I hope that this it help you

Cordial greetings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your help. I'm leaving now on holiday; when I'm back I'll try this suggested note and maybe also the patch. I'll keep you informed!

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you could try patch level 4.

former_member204677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes, but unlikely that it will be fixed, as only very few Exceptions got fixed with Patch 4...

former_member204677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ton,

you encountered a SAPGUI Exception. Please review note 520688 for further analysis.

Regards, Martin