cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Level Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In a sales order we have conditions, for e.g Customer Discount-Z002. If a sales exec enters the order he can give max 10% , the same order can be access by sales manager either he can delete the discount or can give a discount max upto 15%, for the same sales order GM can either less it or can give max 20 % or a VP can give max 30 %.

Can anyone please help me out to handle this scenario? Can this be contoled by routines?

regards

pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the condition value for the item. maintain the discount processed by sales employee as 10%

Whwn manager processes the sales order, just enter once again the condition type and give the value as 5%

If GM process the order, let him enter the condition type value as 5% on the net value.

hope this wld help U

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

Thanx for answering quickly, but what i mean from the question is that can we have some control so that when a SE enters an order he can be restricted to 10% only for the same condition type which other can also access but they can change it according to the value given. My concern is where we can ask the system to check who is the user login in and where in condition table we can have user id?

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

You are right for that you have to use the user exit and bring the user id into the condition records.So based on user id you will have different types of discounts.

Answers (0)