cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup Problem NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I installed Netweaver Developer Studio 2.0.9 with an administrator User. On this User it runs.

When I switch back to the normal non Admin User I get a start-up failure in workspace/.log:

!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:
!STACK
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.basicRun(Main.java:291)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.run(Main.java:789)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:607)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.java:861)
	at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:461)
	... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library D:ProgrammeSAPJDTeclipsepluginsorg.eclipse.swt.win32_2.1.2oswin32x86swt-win32-2135.dll already loaded in another classloader
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1551)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1495)
	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
	at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:108)
	at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.<clinit>(OS.java:46)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.internal_new_GC(Display.java:1291)
	at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.init(Device.java:547)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.init(Display.java:1316)
	at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.<init>(Device.java:96)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Display.java:291)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Display.java:287)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.run(Workbench.java:1361)
	at com.tssap.util.startup.WBLauncher.run(WBLauncher.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.java:858)
	... 8 more

Do I need adminstrator privileges to run NWDS??? Or what is wrong here?

Thanx for your help in advance.

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly do you mean with "When I switch back...": Are you switching users in Windows XP, actually staying logged as Administrator with NWDS running?

I'm asking this, because the exception indicates that a required dll is already loaded by another process, which might be the NWDS that is still running for the Administrator account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I log out and log in again. This message also appears when I shut down the machine and log in first as non administrator starting NWDS for the first time.

Of course I had the same Idea when I read the exception that the DLL is "already loaded".

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe it's a problem with the security settings of the files. The other user perhaps has no access to the dll and the NWDS reports the wrong error message.

I suggest you check the security settings at the toplevel and make sure that 'Everyone' has full access to the files and folders in the Program Files\SAP\JDT folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I gave the User full privileges and it still does not work. I give up now and use another PC not so restricted in User Settings and work with administrator priveleges.

I have to work and not to install software again and again...

Many thanks for your help.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also give the non-administrator user some administrator rights (since you can login as administrator) and see if that works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is impossible. Another user (the system owner) logged in as administrator on that PC for the installation. It is not allowed to give another user adminitrators privelege in that companies environment.

Thank you for yout help

Frank

Answers (0)