cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frds,

I have got a job on sap sd very recently, but problem is i have lost all the touch of the subject now,and i got a chance to fly to germany for knowledge transfer will this be a problem. plz some one suggest me asap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

congrats..

that shouldnt be a big problem.. basically in <b>KT</b> u will told the various different processes involved in their system and the way the systems are worked on..

and speaking of ur touch on the subject .. u by urself agree that u lost grip on the subject but that dosent mean u forget the subject.. it will hardly tak 2-3 days to get ur memory back.. just try to start from the basics.. and do remember try to learn more on the industry sector ur assignd by going thru net or read some articles on various different business processes involved in that sector.. that way u can always feel more confident and can aslo outperform ur knowledge..

try to get gud info on real time senerios .. and be confident in ur approach.. its a gud opportunity u got and try to captivate it.. just be confident and always saty positive..

try to refer to some of the posts in sdn.. they will be of gud help to u..

if at any time u have difficulty in understanding thingss. we are all always there for u..

so all the best and God bless u..

Reward if Useful

Thanx & Regards..

Naren..

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Until you are here, please brush up your knowledge and know the basics. Else it will be a problem.

Atleast if you know something about overall functionalities provided by SAP SD, then you can manage.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyaesh,

there is no problem in knoweldge transfer.. just try to know the business process of the company which your are going for KT...and try to map in SAP ....

All the best

Ramki