cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

One sold to party having different ship to party,s.

local taxes within the state are 12.5% and for outside the state the tax leviable is cst @3%.

what is the ideal way to configure this scenario.

thanx in advance

manohar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If one SP has more than one SH then

Case 1: If all SH have only tax 12.5% (VAT), and then delivery automatically splits, and different invoices raised.

Case 2: If one SH (3% CST sale) and another SH (12.5% VAT) then i think we cannot create a single sales order for such transaction as it may not stipulate to statutary clauses and we need to maintain the tax classification (0,1,2) in Cust Master and Material Master, with Tax codes maintained for CST and VAT condition types respectively.

The only problem is how to maintain the TAx classifcation combination at same time: i.e one order with CST and other order with VAT if customer places both orders at same time. We can maintain one classfication at a time.

1-----1 = 12.5%

1.....0 = 3%

Regards

PS: Reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

create all customers as sold to parties and in sales order maintain the ship to party item wise and the system will automatically ask you to redetermine taxes. If the taxes are based on cond records it will come from there or else you need to maintain tax categories accordingly.

i hope this will solve your problem.

regards,

avnesh