cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We use extended classic scenario with SRM 5.0. We have recently linked the brand new dev SRM and ERP systems and we are in the stage of testing the processes. We are facing a problem with the roles. When I click any service on the home page(shop, process purchase orders, goods receipt etc), it doesnt take me to the next screen in the service. Instead, it reloads all the services in the roles assigned to the user. So I end up having up the initial home page again. With the same set of roles, the Quality SRM system works fine. I have noticed the following difference(in bold) in the javascript calls of the source code. Quality system has the ITS path as the second parameter whereas the DEV system doesnt have that and has a blank value instead. Am not sure if this is the reason for this behaviour. Any input would be appreciated. I have taken this source code from the initial home page of the SRM screen.

Quality

"javascript: launchTransaction('BBPSC02', '/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02/!?client=200&language=EN&~logingroup=SPACE', 'parent.launchpad.menu.M0000000008.root.name + parent.launchpad.menu.M0000000008.path');"

onMouseOver="status=' ';return true;" onMouseOut="status='';" title="Shop - Three Step">Shop - Three Step

DEV

"javascript: launchTransaction('BBPSC02', ' ', 'parent.launchpad.menu.M0000000008.root.name + parent.launchpad.menu.M0000000008.path');"

onMouseOver="status=' ';return true;" onMouseOut="status='';" title="Shop - Three Step">Shop - Three Step

Thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem was solved by entering the ITS for the logical system in the table TWPURLSVR

Thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the ITS settings again like all the services have been published completely.Also check whether the Users are consistent in the DEV server with that set of ROLES assigned to them(in PFCG tcode,the USERS tab should be green).

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the reply. I did the checks you mentioned and I havent found anything suspicious.

Thanks

Sami