cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition on a text is corrupting the output of a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I put a condition as advised ( int_sal-sal = 0 or int_sal-kondt = 0.)but it is corrupting the output of the form , headers are coming in one page and headers in middle of the form.

Why is that ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u r refering to other thread u have already posted.

If u could explain in brief what's your issue, i'll try to solve

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Ravi

I want employee's salary field ( not its contents ) to be hidden when the employee's salary is 0. or his contract start date / end date should not be displayed when they are initial , As advised i placed int_salary-sal in conditions tab of the text node but then its corrupting the output of the form ,

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Khaleel S.Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Ravi

I want employee's salary field ( not its contents ) to be hidden when the employee's salary is 0. or his contract start date / end date should not be displayed when they are initial , As advised i placed int_salary-sal in conditions tab of the text node but then its corrupting the output of the form ,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

iNSTEAD OF FORM GO FOR ALV REPORT. tHERE YOU CAN HIDE FIELDS AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT. tHERE WILL NOT BE ANY CORRUPTION OF DATA, ONLY THE FONT SIZE OF THE OUTPUT WILL BE SMALL.

REGARDS,

MALLICK

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try like this, try to create a porgram lines, in program lines write the following code....

Data: variable(30).

IF int_sal-kondt > 0.

CONCATENATE 'YOUR TEXT' int_sal-kondt INTO VARIABLE.

ENDIF.

Try to display your variable inside text. I hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

SaiRam