cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route tickets based on Message creaters's location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN team,

Let me introduce my self since I am new to SAP basis world & to this community.

My name is Rajani kumari , joined recently as SAP basis admin.

I was assigned to configure in SM 4.0 .

I have few questions in configuring Service Desk in SM 4.0

1) I was asked to give estimation period, how many Hours /Days/months does it take to configure Service Desk in SM 4.0 for 1000 key users and 5 support teams , each team consists of 4 employees to resolve issues .

2) As of now I have created 100 key users( Message creaters) and 10 support employees( to resolve issues) using T code BP . Do I need to use a rule for the partner determination (e.g. AC13200137) for 100 key users to determine support team?

3) Out of 100 key users , 50 key users( message creaters) work from USA and rest 50 opeate from UK . How do I manage to route tickets created by USA key users to USA support team and tickets created by UK users should be routed to UK support team?

4) Can I create group for Support team and add memebers in to that group?

Thanks in advance for all.

Pls help me in configuring as per requirement.

Regards

Rajani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajani,

1) estimation depends on complexity of requirement. 2 months should be more than suficient to cater your requirement.

2)Rule for partner determintation will not be usefull to you as this rule will attache support team based on SAP-component. YOu can do this in the EVENT created of business obj BUS200016( for service transaction)

implement the fucntion module which is associatated with EVENT created.

The relevant tcode is swetypv.

3)You can create Business partners with the attribute COUNTRY.

So every business partner wil have resp country and routing can be based on this.

4) for this logic to work, create 2 team(USA and UK )as support team.

This work (routing) involves good knowhow of CRM-technical and CRM-ABAP.

Plz reward for usefull answer.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply , but I have question like

1) I couldn't find business obj BUS200016( for service transaction) in T code : swetypv , Do I need to create Object and Event?

2) How do I establish relationship between Key user( message creater & Support team) to route tickets

3) Do I need to take help of CRM consultant for this activity.

Pls help me

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajani,

1) The tcode i mentioned should already have an entry BUS2000116 with the Event CREATED.

Select that line and click on details, there u can see the function module associatated with that event, you can write your code for support team determination.

2) By writing code in the obove mentioned FM or Consulting our CRM consultant to find other means of doing it. There are several ways. Using BADI's will also help.

Either ways code has to be written.

3) CRM expertise is obviously needed for this activity.

i hope your query is answered,

Plz reward points for usefull answer.

Regards,

Anand.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am sorry for late reply , I was on leave till Y'day ...Your answer is very helpful to start configuration..I have assigned points.

Thanks alot

Regards

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajani,

If your Issue is resolved why not closed the thread..

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (0)