cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide the name of the field in smart form when has initial value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

How to avoid the name of the field ( and not value) getting displayed when it has no value against it . i mean when the customer salary is 0. it should not display the salary field.

&'Customer' int_sal-sal& can be used but i cannot use this option as i want customer in bold and salary in normal fonts.

Thanks ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In condition tab, where you are printing this text....place your condition...

IF int_sal-sal > 0

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your prompt reply , but looks strange when i put this condition on the text node in condition tab int_sal-sal > 0. output is all mixed up. All headers are coming in one page and footer in middle of page .

It is not the only field in that text node is that creating the prbs.

Thanks

Khaleel

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot give solution why all the windows are getting disturbed as I don't have access to your smartfrom...

Close the thread if your question is answered... Reward to all useful answers...

try to open a new thread(with subject line) explaining what is happening when the condition is placed. So, other can give there views and ideas which can help you..

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you insert blank value on initial value field and display others. Or you put a condition in the table node such that it displays values which are non initial. Or you create two tables which will fire for conditions-initial and condition-non initial.

Regards,

Mallick