cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.Code of PGI reversal documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please give me the T.Code with which we can see all the deliveries for which Post

Goods Reversal was happened.

Regds,

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreehari,

Use T-Code= MB51 and enter the Movement type as 602 (PGI Reversal) and other details as available (for e.g Plant code) to view the deliveries for which Post goods Reversal has happened.

This will give you the list of Material doc no. for movement type 602. If you double click any doc it will give you Delivery no. too (in the General tab).

Also the T-code for Reversing the PGI doc for a Delivery is VL09.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies,

Only Mr.Ajinkya could understand the question correctly and given the correct answer. So I have given points to him only. I have asked for the T.Code to see all the PGI documents which have been reversed but not to do PGI. Anyhave thanks for your immediate help.

Regds,

Sreehari

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO TO VL09 AND ENTER YOUR SHIPPING PT AND DELIVERY NO WHICH YOU WANT TO REVERSE. EXECUTE IT.

SELECT THE LINE AND THEN CLICK REVERSE.

SYSTEM WILL ASK YOU WHETHER YOU WANT TO REVERSE THE GI. SAY YES.

GO TO VL02N AND ENTER YOUR DEL NO WHICH YOU HAVE REVERSED. YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PGI TAB IS ACTIVE NOW, MEANS YOU CAN AGAIN DO PGI.

REGARDS,

AVNESH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Sri

For doing PGI reversal u need to see that there aren't any subsequent documents.

If a billing doc exists u need to cancel it first and then do PGI.

T.code for PGI reversal is VL09.

It will ask for del.no. and ask for the confirmation.

Once u complete it u see the status.

regards

Suahmitha

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Its VL09....But make sure you dont have subsequent docs...Like billing if its there cansel billing doc VF11...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Go to Tcode VL09, u can severse the PGI. If U want to delete the delivery, go to VL02N, outbound delivery, delete and save.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreehari Kondapalli,

T code is Vl09.

for further details follow this:

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI CHECK <b>VL06O</b> AND VL09

Former Member
0 Kudos

vl09