Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SAP Adobe Template in Adobe Interactive form

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Does any one knows how to import a standard SAP Adobe template (for eg :- PR template or SO create template) which is given by SAP into Adobe Interactive form UI element in Webdynpro perspective. I tried opening Adobe Interactive element by editing it and tried for import a std adobe template but I did not see any option to do so.

Appreciate an early response.

Regards,

Guru Subramanian B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

go to Tools -> Import in the Designer and select the format you want to import, presumably PDF, as well as the file you need from your hard drive.

Regards,

Markus

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for ur prompt reply.

I am working for Wipro technologies which is global patner for SAP AG worldwide.So can I can those standard template now from SAP or do I need to wait until next release ?

Lastly is the functionality of calling a BAPI/RFC from this standard pdf template, (say for example SO create) is supported in this current version of Adobe interactive forms?

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

if you are involved in an SAP-internal project, which includes the development of a form, there are probably internal ways to do that.

If you need any of the official customer-ready forms we ship, you would need access to a mySAP ERP 2004 system and try and get one of the print forms out of that system. SAP is currently not providing any of their official forms outside the respective application.

As for your second question, first a clarification: The template as such is not in the system as PDF, but in a format called XDP. The PDF is the generated document that includes the system data.

Calling another system via BAPI and RFC is supported as part of the Web Dynpro for Java framework, and obviously in ABAP. As you need to define a form context to determine where your data for the form comes from, this data can come from other systems using BAPI/RFC. This is SAP functionality supported in SAP NetWeaver '04.

Regards,

Markus

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for ur initial input.Do you have any idea where I can download standard pdf template given by SAP say for ex PR template or a SO template?

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am afraid that is not possible. All forms created by SAP are so far shipped only as part of the corresponding SAP application in, for example, mySAP ERP 2004.

We are currently discussing if and in what form we can provide such templates to the general public, but the discussion is not completed yet.

regards,

Markus