Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales pricing from Project Simulation Version

mey_palaniappan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi.

Has anybody created sales pricing for the project using transaction DP 82? It does not create the sales pricing for the simulation version, even though I have provided the version key.

The status of the simulation version of the project is CRTD. I am using the network cost planning in the simulation version of the project. Am I missing something here? I am hoping to get an answer from this community. Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Mey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following are the prerequisites for the sucessful fuctioning of sales pricing for simulation versions of the project.

1. A dynamic item processor profile (DIP profile) must have been maintained in the customer inquiry.and must be Customized for Project System.

2.The same DIP profile must have been entered on the Sales B tab page of the item detail view in the SD order.

3. A customer inquiry with at least one item that has to be maintained and assigned to a billing element must exist. The system determines the SD data for sales pricing from this inquiry item.

4.You have planned costs (in concordance with cost elements) for your project version.

If these prerequisites are met, i think it will work

Reward if helpful

Regards

Murali

mey_palaniappan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi..

Thanks. All these settings were done. Still it does not work.Have created a OSS note and waiting for an answer.

Regards

Mey