cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

lets say there is a transaction for 100 units valued 10000.

so the bill to party has received the invoice for the same amount.

but he divides the amount to be payable by 3 payers.

can we hav more than one payer for a invoice?

regs

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

interesting, but please let me know the scenario behind this. Otherwise we create an invoice against one payer always. If you need it to be spread, then need to have 3 payers for this customer and need to bill the quantity separately across 3 invoices.

But as already shared, its imp to look at these things in the perspective of business. If there is one, you can do it by having 100 quantity in 3 parts ( 3 lines ).

Thanks

sadhu kishore

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

If your payer is different for these 100units, you have to mention these 100units as 3line items say 30units, 30units and 40units. Then at each line item level, you have to mention the payers who will pay onlyfor that line item. Now once you have delivered you can create different invoices for each payer.

But in standard SAP, it is not possible to have morethan one payer in invoice, morethan one ship to party in delivery and more than one sold to party in sales order.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard SAP don't support , As per my knowledge.If any updates pls let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that it may not be possible in standard SAP & does not seems logical, as how will you distribute the amount.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka