cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic E-mail to a staffed resource in C-project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need your help. I'm trying to configure cproject for sending an automatic E-mail when a resource is staffed in a project. I can´t find the place / IMG entry to do this.

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Diego,

My team also has this same question. I was wondering if you have verified that sending an email manually works. When you staff a role, you can click on that resource. This enables the "E-Mail to Resource" button. Click this and make sure that there aren't any errors and that an email arrives in your inbox.

There might be a couple of things that need to be set up and I was wondering if this first step worked for you.

I hadn't tried this before and just verified it manually for my system. I'll have to keep looking also for the automatic way of sending the email.

Sincerely,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wendy,

sorry for the time but i´ve been very busy. The manual way for sendind an email works fine, but i wanted to do it by the automatic way.

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Can you please let me know the settings we need to do for the manual way of sending the email to the staffed resource.

i am using cProject 4.0

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deigo,

Can you tell me the cProjects version you are implementing?

As such there is no IMG activity in cProjects3.1 for this. You would need to get a development done for this. This can be achieved through a workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I'm working with cproject 4.0.

Thanks for all..

I hope you'll help me...

Regards

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deigo,

I dont have enough idea about 4.0. However, this can be achieved in cProjects 3.1 by developing a work flow with user statuses.

Do let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek