cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order from EBP was not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I have a problem with an approved shopping cart that must generate a Purchase Order in R3.

But:

- The order was not generated in R3

- I have an entry in bbp_document_tab table in EBP system

- When I check the status of the Shopping Cart in transaction BBP_PD I can see the item in "Item in Transfer Process" status.

- When I check the Application Monitor in EBP system, there is no messages related to this Shopping Cart.

- The report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP is schedule to run every 25 minutes and after it runs, the entry in bbp_document_tab remains there.

- I checked the dumps in R3 system using transaction ST22 but I could not find entries (I have searched using the RFC user).

What else I can check? If I have an error when BAPI_PO_CREATE1 is called, where it is logged?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to take help of ABAP resource here.

Using the same data what you are passing in the shopping cart, directly create a purchase order both

1) using ME21N transaction directly and

2) then using 'BAPI_PO_CREATE1' bapi using a custom program in this case.

3) Incase you are using ECS, then implement BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI and put a break-point there and then you can easily figure out, what's the problem happening as soon as BAPI - 'BAPI_PO_CREATE1' is called from SRM system using RFC call there.

Do let me know your findings.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (0)