cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Parameter KUAGV-KUNNR to VA01 in WebGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

We have just migrated from R/3 4.5B to ECC 6.0. We used to have an ITS transaction call for TX VA01, where we passed several parameters and skipped the first screen. This looked something like this:

https://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~language=DE&~login=<uname>&~client=<client>&~transaction=va01&VBAK-AUART=TA&VBAK-VKORG=9999&VBAK-SPART=01&~okcode=ENT2&KUAGV-KUNNR=<1234567890>&VBKD-BSARK=DT

This not just filled the parameters in the first splash screen of the application, but also skipped the first screen and took the user directly into the TX VA01 where the value of the sold-to-party (KUAGV-KUNNR) was filled.

We now are trying to do just the same under ECC 6.0. with integrated ITS, but the passing of the value for the sold-to-party does not work. We can pass the values for the first screen and skip it, but sold-to-party is empty.

Any inputs is highly appreciated. Useful answers will be rewarded!

Thank you & Kind regards

Christoph

Message was edited by:

Christoph Stecker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Took different solution

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph Stecker,

Have you got the solution for your issue? i also got stuck in the same step.

1) I have created ITS service to launch VA01 transaction.

2) I have successfully skipped the first screen by passing order type , sales org details.

3) But not able to pass the value to the sold to party field.

Below is the Url i have used.

http://XXXXXXXXXXX/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?sap-client=200&~transaction=VA01&VBAK-AUART=OR&VBAK-VK...

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Siraj.

christoph_stecker2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Siraj,

I´m sorry, but I can´t reproduce the solution we took for this problem, since it was such a long time ago. I think the solution to the problem was changing some settings on ECC side, which was done by the customer in this case, since we focussed on CRM solution configuration.

I hope you can solve your problem, and if you do, maybe you could post your answers here so others can also see them!

Kind regards

Christoph