SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail - SAP Triversity/Allegience - Loyalty software

projecto_sap
Explorer
0 Kudos

In 2005 SAP bought a retail solutions software company. They supposedly have SAP POS solutions, and tools for multi-channel management.

In the SAP for Retail master guide there is a Multi-channel loyalty managament, where they refer a solution called Allegiance 6.0. This solution must be a ghost or something since I'm unable to find any information on it.

Has anybody ever worked with this solution? Does it really exist

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very much rolled out in the market.

We have just implemented SAP Retail + Triversity with one of our Customer in India.

Allegiance is surely available now in the market and we in process of implemeting

same again with customer.

Regards

Amitabh

amitabh@groupsoft.in

0 Kudos

Hi, Amitabh, I am an SAP IS AFS-Apparel and Footwear solutions consultant with retail skills. How can i contact you

chandra

sap.afs.chandra@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Allegiance is a centralized customer centric software solution that allows retailers to analyze customer, transactional and promotional data.

The key factors are:

<u>Transform Customer Data Business Strategies</u>

Design, execute and measure targeted offers that support your overall business

strategies.

<u>Accelerate and Measure Your ROI</u>

Measure customer retention, profitability, transaction value and customer churn. Identify

areas of opportunity and methods to optimize the customer experience.

<u>Easy Access to Valuable Customer Information</u>

Access the information you need at your desktop using point and click technology.

Implement in an in-house or ASP environment.

Cheers

Suhail