cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks:

We are trying to create and inter company invoice. I have followed all the steps to generate an invoice, however the posting is happening to wrong accounts... Help!!

I created an a sales order for the Customer for Sales area 101 / plant 1100. The delivering plant was changed to 1200. The document is saved. The material type is Service. So there is no delivery. Problems i am encountering are

1. The intercompany invoice IVA cannot be processed after F2. i.e i have to create IVA first before creating an invoice to the customer, which is not normally the process i thot (correct me if i am wrong)

2. The supplying plant company (1200) is creating the invoice for the customer and not to the ordering company i.e 101/1100. So the customer gets an invoice from the company of the supplying plant (1200) and the company of the ordering plant (1100). The supplying plant has been set up as the vendor of the ordering plant.

Could someone tell me where ami going wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

now this is not a complete picture given ..i dont think ur mistaking a drop ship scenario to a intercomapny scenario

ok anyways normally what happens is

customer places an oder to A sales org

A slaes org directs to instead of A plant it directs B plant to suplly material

B plant supllies to A sales org the material .

A sales org sents the material to customer then first A sales org creates the F2

then B plant sends a intercompany invoice to sales org A but not customer

both the inovces are created using sale del doc ( but in ur case no del )

so u r using IVA fine

check wether the setings copy controls between your IVA and sales doc type exsists

and one more thing

if plant is treated as vendor then lot of things change first of all it wnt come under intercomapny........i can b treated as intercomapny stock transfer but in service well im not sure.....

cehck in your vendor master record for the plant wether in purchase data / extras / addtional purchase data wht is your suplying plant

and plant in ordering sales area......

if all these settings are right then the invoce shld deffi cme to sales or instead of customer