cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To QM people - status and cancelling date of cancelled inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

In what table/fields do I know that an inspection lot is cancelled and the cancelling date?

Transaction QA33 shows an LTCA system status.

JEST table shows only the status (I believe that it registers all the status the lot passed by), but not the cancelling date.

Thanks

César Menezes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello César,

You can try this way,,,

SE16n or SE16, enter the table "CDHDR" in the selection parameters, enter the Object "QPRUEFLOS" that will give you the entire list for the activity change inspection lot.

Now think by which are the transactions, are responsible for status LTCA of an inspection lot, they are QA02, MIGO, MBST, COR2 etc. So now in the selection parameters add all these transactions in the Filter parameter Transaction.

Now execute. You will get what U wanted.

Summary.

STEP:-1 Run trx SE16n or Se16 enter table "CDHDR".

STEP:-2 Enter the Object "QPRUEFLOS" in the field "Change doc. object"

STEP:-3 Enter QA02,MIGO,MBST,COR2 in the multiple selection for the field "Transaction"

STEP:-4 Execute.

Best Of Luck.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 12, 2008 10:58 AM

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 12, 2008 10:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't anyone want to receive points on this question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cesar,

Check these thread for info..

Hope this Helps !!

Regards

Alfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alfred

I posted the below message on these two threads.

Anyway, I'll appreciate if you can help.

César

I need to know not only that the inspection lot is cancelled (I get this on JEST table), but also when it was cancelled. For ex. on monday night I loaded from QM to BW an inspection lot that was registered during the day. This lot was cancelled for ex. on thursday. At the night load I have to identify it and load the lot to BW, to maintain is as cancelled also in BW.

What I discovered until now:

- The OBJNR on QALS is the constant "QL" plus the lot number (prueflos).

- On JEST table I have all my lots (from QALS), with the correct status. The cancelled lots have STAT = I0224. But the table doesn't have the cancelling date.

- JCDS table seems to be a good chance, it has status and date fields. But my lots (from QALS) are not there. And, curious, I didn't find any I0224 status.

Everything on the project is OK, this is the only unsolved question, so I'll appreciate any quick answer.

César