Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class Cast Exception In Module Processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying implement "Step by step guide to develop a

module for reading file name in a

sender file adapter" by Krishnakumar Ramammoorthy. When I deploy the EAR in my server I'm getting following exception:

#1.5#0003BA92DD90003B0000240000001D190003FCBEF3B117E6#1122321992587#/Applications/ExchangeInfrastructure/AdapterFramework/Services/ADAPTER/ADMIN/File##com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.processFileList()#J2EE_GUEST#0##nd2xidb.svc.doi.test_XD2_3621750#Guest#46b9f3b0fd4611d9af850003ba92dd90#output##0#0#Error#1#com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI#Plain###Channel CC_File_S_ABCMCodes: Sending file failed with java.lang.ClassCastException - continue processing#

I'm running it on XI 3.0 SP 11.

I'm trying to send a file and planning to modify the content in the module processor.

Please let me know if anyone has a clue ?

to get above mentioned document please search for "ramammoorthy", it's the first document.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/search.sdn?contenttype=url&query=ramammoorthy&selected=0&content=/irj/se...

thanks

Sibo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go thru this thread ....

Hope it helps.

Regards

Arpit Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problam was in ejb-jar.xml. You should use the interfaces provided by module framework as home and remote interface.

I made following changes in ejb-jar.xml and it worked..

<session>

<ejb-name>GetFileNameBean</ejb-name>

<!local-home>gov.doi.fbms.moduleprocessor.GetFileNameLocalHome</local-home>

<local-home>com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalHome</local-home>

<!local>gov.doi.fbms.moduleprocessor.GetFileNameLocal</local>

<local>com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocal</local>

<ejb-class>gov.doi.fbms.moduleprocessor.GetFileNameBean</ejb-class>

<session-type>Stateless</session-type>

<transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>

</session>

Please refer to document http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/32/43d84072378031e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks a lot for your help..

Sibo