Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

User Creation issue with Redwood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need some help from on Redwood.

We are facing a major issue. We are one Redwood 6.0.2.7 with redwood basic version.

We have connected our backend R/3 to the redwood server. We have Redwood explorer installed on our laptop. We are in the process of configuring the users and roles. We are using the standard roles & are creating the users. We are trying to create a end user JCS_ENDUSER and have assigned all the end user roles as per below:

User privileges (Repository role JCS_USER)

The default system privileges for the role JCS_USER are:

Name Description

ALTER_DIRECTORY

Alter directory

ALTER_REGISTRY_KEY

Alter a registry key

CREATE_DIRECTORY

Create a directory

CREATE_FORMAT

Create a format

CREATE_REGISTRY_KEY

Create a registry key

DROP_DIRECTORY

Drop a directory

DROP_REGISTRY_KEY

Drop a registry key

DELETE_JOB

Delete output of own jobs

READFILE

View job output

SETCHILD

Execute destination jobs

SET_SUBSCRIBER_INFO

Set subscription info for yourself

SUBMIT

Request execution of scripts

SUBSCRIBE_QUEUE

Subscribe yourself to executions per queue

SUBSCRIBE_SCRIPT

Subscribe yourself to script executions

SUBSCRIBE_DIRECTORY

Subscribe yourself to job output in a directory

EDIT_JOB

Edit existing jobs

CLIENT_CONTENT

Regular end user access for clients.

VIEW_ANY_EVENT

View any event

VIEW_ANY_LOCK

View any lock

VIEW_ANY_SCHEDULER

View any scheduler

VIEW_ANY_RESOURCE

View any resource

CREATE_FILE

Create a file

VIEW_MONITOR

View monitor

All these roles were specified in the Redwood help in the explorer. But after even though we have assigned all the roles for the end user, after saving the user settings, when we log on, we are getting the following error:

JCS-02134: no license available (Concurrent Content users)

ORA-20800: JCS-02134: no license available (Concurrent Content users)

ORA-06512: at "SYSJCS.LM", line 1468

ORA-06512: at "SYSJCS.LM", line 2385

ORA-06512: at "SYSJCS.JCS", line 170

ORA-06512: at line 1

JCS-02134

*Cause: You are not licensed for this product, or the license has not

been installed.

*Action: Check with your DBA whether the system is licensed correctly.

Apply to Redwood or your reseller to get a license for this part

of the product.

Can you please let us know the root cause of the problem.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

The problem is that your Redwood installation is not licensed. You need to get it licensed. Though the NW version is free to download it needs a installation key which you can obtain from Service Marketplace. Just to confirm my analysis, if you can type "show license" command in the redwood shell and paste the output, I can confirm the analysis. Or just check if the person who installed this S/W in your company license it or not.

Once you obtain the license and restart the server, you should be all set.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

- Bhuga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Good Afternoon!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Here is what I get when I type show license in the shell. Hope you can help me more with this.

Current license information:

Company name : Syngenta Crop

Contract no : OEM-CH-0702-084-D-SAP

Registration key: UOSB.NUKH.XVTZ.KHRQ.GGKY.YKBF

License host : sinon.cp.chbs

This is a regular license.

Current database date: 29-AUG-2007 09:02:29.

Activation date: 06-MAR-2007 16:43:36.

The license does not expire.

Jobs : unlimited Key: $7;-1;HIUG.PKKO.GKPN

Application Connector : 64 Key: $19;64;VVPK.OFEJ.OSNV

N Connector for Oracle Applications

N Connector for BaaN

N Connector for SAP R/3

N Connector for QMF

N Connector for MQ Series

N Connector for PeopleSoft

Y SAP OEM license

Foundation features : 255 Key: $21;255;JBGS.HLHK.SDTP

Y Scripts

Y Queues

Y Formats

Y Schedulers

Y Applications

Y Parameters

Y Directory Browsing

Y Destinations

N Subscriptions

Scheduling features : 255 Key: $23;255;IWIG.FPKL.UENJ

Y Scheduling

Y Submit Frames

Y Time Windows

Y Resources

Y Events

Y Locks

Y Job Chains

Y Job Chain Advanced Processing

N AutoSys Converter

Administrative users : 20 Key: $24;20;ROXR.MNPA.JSDO

Variable key: XXOG.NXQS.EEYM.BRXQ.TONI.FPIG.DJAQ.TNPF.VTSK.PPZF.WJEI.ULYV.AHIP.

WWKS.CSUL.FBAO.FUOW.GXUU

Have a Great Day!

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

Yes this could be a solution. By Client administration, the user just gets execute rights from the client and rights to change say settings like font colors etc. of the Redwood explorer. Note that the rights for the Repository (database) and client are separate and granting these access will not have any bearing on repository object level privileges.

I will paste the conversation in the forum for benefit of all.

Regards,

- Bhushan