cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you fix this Cert. Problem??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm an Electronics and communication engineer, completed my Master degree in marketing in 2006 from a reputed college.

From past one year, i'm into ERP services handling international sales.Earlier i was handling Oracle-EBS and now its SAP-my SAP/BASIS support services in an organisation of repute earning handsomely.In the course of time i developed a penchant to become an SAP functional consultant.

Now suggest me :

1. What is the scope of my job as a functional consultant all across the world.

2. What would be the perks which i could expect to have.

3. How it's going to add value to my career ( as per learning is concerned i love to do this course).

kindly suggest me if some other course might be more useful to me (in SAP).

Best Rgds,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest u to take up SAP CRM and pursue ur career in tat as u have enough exposure in sales and mktg. however i suggest u to take it up after u finish two yrs as a working professional.

In Bangalore and Hyd, there are many institutes that teach CRM for about Rs. 15k. u can join now and practice on IDES server. When u r perfect, take up ur certification at Siemens/Cognizant/Genpact

<b>1. What is the scope of my job as a functional consultant all across the world</b>.

there is good scope for a functional consultant. SAP requires us to be techno functional.... so u fit in...

<b>2. What would be the perks which i could expect to have.</b>

Again depends on ur exp. and hard work.....

<b>3. How it's going to add value to my career ( as per learning is concerned i love to do this course).</b>

u will be now a SAP consultant. a career in this stream is very valuable.

points pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanxs a ton Rebecca.

points granted...

take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

The idea is gr8.Thanks alot.

Just a month back i came to Bangalore from Mumbai, residing at Kormangala.

Cud you suggest me some instt. in Bangalore where i can get this training.

Moreover i been working as a sales manager in ERP from past one year.(previously on Oracle apps and now on SAP).Do you really think, going to these instt. will help. Can't i study it by myself.(for which i have downloaded some material from the net.)

Your suggestion will be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Alok. Rebecca has given you the best answer. There are many institutes in koramangal/btm/indiranagar that teach SAP. However i cannot assure you the quality of such places. Most of the teachers do not have real time experience but better than learning on ur own. they also have IDES versions for practice. Refer Monday's paper for the ads. Ask for real time trainers. Practice well and when u r ready go for certification.

Please Don't leave your job just to attend siemens course. Do this study side by side

Answers (0)