Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization of Materials from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM 4.0 (R/3 4.6c).

I am looking for a job to synchronize materials between R/3 and SRM (equal to the job BBP_VENDOR_SYNC used to synchronize vendors).

Also I am wondering if anyone has some advice for a batch job, running a material load, based on the filter in R3AC1?

As an example: If I have a filter with (low) NPR 10000 and (high) NPR 50000

Every time a material within this range is created in R/3, it should be replicated to SRM the following night.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The CRM middleware allows the following two methods for replication.

-Initial loads:

Launched manually (R3AS), the objects (customizing or business) are replicated between SRM and R/3, according to the filters you've put on the object (R3AC1 for Business objects like MATERIAL, R3AC3 for customizing objects like DNL_CUST_PROD0 and 1).

-Delta loads:

This option is only possible for Business objects, which is the case of MATERIAL.

With this option a daemon is launched between the 2 servers. Every modification made on an object on SRM or R/3 is transfered as soon as this object is contained in the filter retrictions (creation and/or modification). this is done through transaction R3AC4.

See the foll related threads:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the reply.

I have set up the filter in R3AC1

I am able to run the initial load of MATERIAL.

But if I make a change to a material in R3, I cannot see the change i SRM.

If I make a new initial load, then I get the change.

I cannot see any thing stuck i SMQ1 or SMQ2 on either R3 or SRM.

But could it be because I have configured some communication between the systems incorrectly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try scheduling a request through R3AR2.For more details refer the foll threads

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>