cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing mapping of node to Pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem refreshing the data mapped to an interactive form. Imagine that i have a view with a context node, and all data from that context node appears on the view. Then, i have a button to go to other view that has an interactive form (view only) that shows all data from that node.

After this, i have a "back" button that goes to the first view, where i do some calculations, and all data on the context node is refreshed. In the view i can see the changes, so i know that the context node is altered, but if i go to the other view to show the interactive form, it still shows the same data originally created.

Am i missing some kind of "refresh" from the mapping of my context node?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm note sure to understand what you are talking about.

In which transaction are you?

SFP?

And are you editing the Interface or the form?

In change mode:

If in the form, you can refresh the interface (left hand tree view, there is a refresh button, just select a proper node) and then you can refresh the context (data used by the form, right hand tree view) select a node and click on the right refresh button.

Matthieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, Matthieu. I forgot to mention that i am developing this in webdynpro for java. So, the context node is data node mapped from webdynpro application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying putting the script in the form fields - $.rawValue = $.rawValue or provide the binding script in the change or calculate or form ready event.

Hope this would help you to solve or atleast analyse the issue.

- anto.