cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC call through BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam trying to build a scenario like this. WMQSeries->XI 3.0->SAP R/3--->WMQSeries.

Can someone please tell me whether my approach is right or wrong.And the steps iam missing.WMQ>XIBPM>R/3>XIBPM>WMQ.

Totally created 5 interfaces.

MQ Request -->Refering to MQ Request Message Type

MQ Response -->Refering to MQ Response Message Type

BAPI_SYNC_ABS -->Refering BApI Request and Response

BAPI_REQUEST_ABS -->Refering BAPI Request

BAPI_RESPONSE_ABS.-->Refering BAPI response.Last 3 Abstract Interfaces created from the BAPI imported to XI.

Created 2 Interface Mapping Between MQ Request <> BAPI_REQUEST_ABS and BAPI_RESPONSE_ABS<>MQ Response.

Created Integration Process with 3 steps(Async Receive, Syc Send to SAP, Asyc Send to WMQ) and

created 2 container elements for hoding BAPI_REQUEST_ABS and BAPI_RESPONSE_ABS.

In ID, created 2 service's of type business service one for sending&receiver of MQ Request&Response and second one for SAP system.

Created 3 ReceiverDeterminations,3 Interface dterminations, 1 Sender Agreement and 2 Receiver Agreements.

When i send the message from WQ, it goes through BPM well, after that iam getting error in Receiver determination.

Can anyone please tell me when am doin worng??? I did go through the weblog /people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

can you post the error message from sxmb_moni. is it just complaining about reciever determination??

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can compare the entries in IB directory (receiver determination) with entries in Monitoring (SXMB_MONI): Service, Interface, Namespace

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.I got the error fixed.I was doin wrong receiver determinations. Now my scenario working fine WMQ>BPM->R3>BPM>WMQ. Can anyone please tell me how to capture the attributes JMS Message ID, JMS Correlation ID in BPM from my JMS Reuest message and send the same with the response message back to WMQ????

Thanks

Navin

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sender JMS adapter, Under Correlation Settings we have

Set XI Message ID To:GUID(Recommended Value),JMSMessageID,MSConversationID,JMSProperty and JMS

Property name.Set XI Conversatino ID TO: No Value, JMS MessageID,JMS Conversation ID, JMS Property and JMS property name.This is what iam doin right now. Iam setting XI conversatino ID to JMS message ID. So iam

getting JMS Message ID as XI Conversation ID into XI. But when send the RFC reponse to WMQ reponse, what i can see in message is totally different SAP Message id(XI Id)and RefToMessageId.What i wanted to do now is if can capture that Converstion ID and put it in RefToMessage ID then in Receiver JMS Adapter, in correlation settings i can set JMSCorrelation ID to XI Reference ID(RefToMessageId).

Can any one please tell me how can we do this??

or is there any other way to do this?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go thru this blog on retrieving Message ID..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/11/xi-how-to-retrieve-messageid-from-a-bpm

Hope it helps.

Regards

Arpit Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This will take the message_id or conversation_id and you store the value in the payload, but the RefToMessageId is in the header of the message, you cannot populate this using the message mapping.

Any other ideas ?

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same requirment and run into the same problem.

We stuck at the point where the response message from the

RFC has to send back to MQ.

It must link the conversation ID to the Response message.

There we need the possibility to set the ConversationID

into the response message. The ConversationID is taken

from the Request Message.

The problem is how to set the field ConversationID or

RefToMsgID in the Mapping or BPM. Could it be done via

Java or ABAP-Maping?

Is the header field only readable and can not be set

in the mapping? Maybe somebody have ane idea or a solution.

thanks,

Ly-Na Phu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field conversation ID can be set in BPM in SP15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ly-Na Phu,

if you got fixed this could u pls help me on this we are in same situation. There is a "TRANS_ID" has to be mapped in the response message mapping.

scenario : JDBC--> RFC (used BPM)

we are on SP12

thanks

sri

Message was edited by: sri rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri rao,

i have not yet try the solution. Since SP15 is now available you can test it. There is a how-to-guide specially for this problem which you can downloaded

from the service marketplace.

regards,

Ly-Na Phu