cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created cutomer and i had assigned the partner function Forwarding agent(CR). I had created the forwarding agent in v-11 With account group 0005 .

When iam trying to assign this number in XD02 for CR it is giving error that

Parner role CR Not allowed for vendors of account group 0005. I had also tried with 0001 & got the same error. Which account group shall i use for CR(Forwarding Agent).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is also configurable only.

In the partner determination at acct group level, there will be a link for linking partner functions to the account group.

Here you have to link CR to the account group, which you want ot use for this partner function.

Then any customer with that accoutn group, can be used as forwarding agent in customer master.

Reward if this benefits you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

You can get in in XD02 as expected, in IMG -SD- Basic Fns----Part Det Proc,

in the partner det proc, there are two columns source and table, where you can assign where this CR should come from - i.e any table or from WE etc...

Pl see the above img screen and your problem will be solved.

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keyur,

Check the partner funtion in partner procedure assignment. Assign the Partner funtion to the account group by which u r going to create master record.

If u r usiing 0001, Assign the partner untion CR to account grouop 0001.

Create master record with account group 0001 & assign the CR no. in the partner funtion tab of CMR.

REgards,

Praveen.