cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Customer master i had added sales employee as a partner function. But now for each and every customer i want to maintain sales employee number which is differeent from the customer number and how shall i craete the sales emp,oyee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create a sales representative use T.Code: VPE1.

Regards

AK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to t-code VOPA click partner procedure and click on the existing partner procedure and see there if Y1 is there delete it and put SE. Save and then in Account group assignment assign SE to that Partner procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a sales employee you would require HR module where a HR master record is stored. In that case you can make use of VPE1. In case you don't have the HR module on your system, please use the following menu ;

Sales and distribution - master data - business partners - use sales employee without HR.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here iam find only VPEI(sales personnel). i didnt find sales employee without HR. Plz let me know what is the T.Code for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Business Partners > Use Sales Employee Without HR

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub ,

when iam executing it giving the transport request and when iam Pressing ENTER key it is taking back. There is no data & screens r there

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to transport the HR tables that you need for creating, changing or displaying a sales employee from client 000 into the target client.

In order to transport the required HR tables from client 000 into the target client, you must have two transport requests. Report RPUTRL00 is called and updates the Customizing and system tables in separate transport requests.

Ask your technical guys to do it for u.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful