Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vehicle scheduling

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In vehicle scheduling (/sapapo/vs01) the shipments for a particular optimisation profile are displayed. All the data about these shipments are stored in the table /sapapo/vs_lcmap. (i guess so).

But the activity start date/time (the day/time at which the shipment starts) in vs01 is different from the one in the sapapo/vs_lcmap table.

Can anyone explain me why is it so? Or is there any other table that contains the data about shipments.

If my question is not clear, please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

table /SAPAPO/VS_LCMAP is the shipment master table and already contains some information, but information about the real shipment activities like loading, transportation and unloading is stored somewhere else.

- If you use SCM 5.0 the shipment activities with all the start and end times (in UTC) are stored in DB-table /SAPAPO/VS_SHPA.

- If you use a release < 5.0 the information is stored in LC at the relevant orders. You can use //OM16 to display the order and then branch to the activities.

The value for activity start/end in LCMAP should be the begin of the first activity of the shipment (normally empty leg or first loading activity) resp. the end of the last shipment activity (normally last unloading activity or empty leg).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Sebastian

Answers (0)